Author Topic: [Accepted - Trainee ] - Clan Application - F50  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
[Accepted - Trainee ] - Clan Application - F50
« on: December 05, 2017, 10:47:51 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 16 years

Timezone:- UTC+5

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- F50

Previous Nicknames:- Samurai.JacK^, RKB.Ricky

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- I'm playing VC:MP since 2011. At first, i was a player who liked VC:MP only. Then a friendly and skillful team partner helped me and he taught me how to Fight. So then i continue fighting and asking players for practice and now i think i'm in need of a nice clan to continue upgrade my skills.

Server's You are mostly online in:- • Grand Theft Auto European City (Mostly)
• [MK] Capture the flag (ctf.vc-mp.net) [Sky-City Hosting] (Less)
• [0.4] littlewhitey's VC-MP Server (Less)

Previous Clan(s):- Yes, I've previous clans which i had joint. VIP and CF

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- The reason for CF is: I had many works, was too busy and feeling uncomfortable.
The reason for VIP is: Less members and inactivity.

Are you banned in any server?:- Yes only in ViceLand server. (Reason: Aimlock) But i didn't used it at all. I'm a fair guy that everybody knows.

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- I wish to join the clan because the reason is very clear. It's a skillful, friendly and loyal clan. I wanted to be a member of this clan and to give my Skills, Loyal and Respect to it. So in my opinion i must give all my knowledge to make the clan great as possible. In order to be a good staff member, i'll try to do that as possible as i can.
Finally talking about skills & attitude. So obviously, i can be a good fighter, humorist and a joyful person in-game but when i have to do my job, I do it seriously.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yes, when i applied before so i didn't have that education which i had today. I'm great in Skills, English and many more. As i think I've made Enough improvements to be atleast a UFt!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:-I wouldn't leave this clan if people will be inactive so that's non of my business. I'll be feeling proud for myself to wear UF tag and if I will be busy so I'll post an Inactivity app. But i'll never disappoint you, never leave you and never be disloyal if once i get accepted in UF. Thank you, love you everybody!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:29:34 pm by Decent_946 »

Saim

Re: Clan Application - F50
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 11:52:16 pm »
Hi Raqeeb Bhutto

Thanks for applying at Unique Force. Please have some patience while we are discussing about you in our private boards.

Regards
UF Management

Saim

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 06:20:47 pm »
I quote this from your previous application
In 2012 I started playing VC:MP

& this one from your currently application.
I'm playing VC:MP since 2011

So, tell me how we trust on you that you put your all information correct in your application.
secondly i wanna ask you about interest , there are many Official clans in VC:MP community be like VU's , MK's etc. So, why you only choose us?
What you saw in Unique Force and apply there?

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 07:00:21 pm »
Actually i started playing VC:MP in 2011 in the last month december, that's why i just wrote 2012 instead of 2011. And i don't want any new troubles for me so why would i put fake information here? Secondly, i wanna tell you that i applied in MK 2 times and i got denied. It was too much time like 3 4 months ago. And i was immature as everybody said. So that's why i got denied in MK and this is why i think i wouldn't be able to join MK and about VU so this is too high for me i would not be able to join it. I want a good and little clan like this so stay in. And i will like to improve more in order to join UF. Hope you get my answers. Thank you!

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 04:07:34 pm »
Actually i started playing VC:MP in 2011 in the last month december, that's why i just wrote 2012 instead of 2011. And i don't want any new troubles for me so why would i put fake information here? Secondly, i wanna tell you that i applied in MK 2 times and i got denied. It was too much time like 3 4 months ago. And i was immature as everybody said. So that's why i got denied in MK and this is why i think i wouldn't be able to join MK and about VU so this is too high for me i would not be able to join it. I want a good and little clan like this so stay in. And i will like to improve more in order to join UF. Hope you get my answers. Thank you!
I think you need to improve your communication skills I mean improve your grammar , you make us confuse thoroughout the sentences.

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 09:40:59 pm »
Why you really applied here?

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 02:36:26 pm »
I applied here because I like UF and its members from the beginning. I'd seen many UFs fighting and i'd liked them so much so i think that i can be good and improved by joining UF. Thanks for the question, hope you got your Answer!

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 05:41:54 pm »
I applied here because I like UF and its members from the beginning. I'd seen many UFs fighting and i'd liked them so much so i think that i can be good and improved by joining UF. Thanks for the question, hope you got your Answer!
im the noobest one in the crew. You like me too when i'm dead?

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 07:29:02 pm »
im the noobest one in the crew. You like me too when i'm dead?
I don't look at only Skills bro. I look at Mature, Skills and Loyal. I respect you. If somebody don't own the skills. I'll help them to be good at fighting. And about that 'Noob' word. So i'm good respecting player so i respect newbies. But your the UF so that directly proves that you have something which UF liked. So i may respect you and continue!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 07:32:21 pm by F50 »

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 08:35:31 pm »
Don't get me wrong, as RoyStang said you confuse user while reading I suggest you to use single 'I' letter always capitalize.

Saim

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 08:56:59 pm »
I suggest you to use single 'I' letter always capitalize.

Once upon a time, I faced an essay "myself" So, I put everywhere that "
1) My name is Saim butt
2) i m praying prayer five times daily
3) i m good in study and always helps my friends

Just example and my english teacher cross my test and then He tell me about "i" word

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 09:27:01 pm »
Hey, F50! Thanks for applying. You have been accepted as a trainee feel free to wear the UFt tag wherever you go in vcmp.

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)