Author Topic: [Accepted -> Trainee-> Rookie-> Left -> Trainee] Clan Application - RevengeRacer  (Read 3560 times)

RevengeRacer

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 14

Timezone:- GMT-4

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- RevengeRacer

Previous Nicknames:- Sup_, Shaun_Schmidt, BurningRubber

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- I first came to VC:MP in early 2016, i used to just hang around in daydream roleplay so that's why some of you would not be able to re-call me playing in that time as i didn't really hang around dm servers, then went under heavy inactivity periods till now, now that's changed though im more active in the DM scene.

Server's You are mostly online in:- Argonath RPG, Littlewhitey's VC-MP server, Grand Theft Auto European City, Skywars Deathmatch and if it has players, Capture the Flag.

Previous Clan(s):- None

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- None

Are you banned in any server?:- No

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- Well... from where should i start? when i became more active in the DM, UF seemed to be a very friendly clan, i like to spend my playtime with them, and then the moment came where my new goal was joining this wonderful family, and so here i am, hoping i can also be part of it.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- No

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- -
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 10:28:33 pm by Spiller »

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - RevengeRacer
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 10:47:17 pm »
Good luck mendoza puta

Sup_

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 10:50:36 pm »
Good luck mendoza puta

Thanks Saon Gandu :P

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 10:53:12 pm »
Thanks for showing an interest towards UF clan.
Under discussion

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 01:25:59 am »
Everything I found in you is absolutely fair. I ask you to answer some of my questions.

Explain briefly, why you choose UF and not such clans like VU SS TRC and others? or, Why you think UF is the best place for you?

Tell me a reason, why we should accept you? or, How can we trust you that you will be loyal to the clan?

UF clan is diamond to you as you said, what will you do if any other crew or a clan attracts you more than this clan?

Plus, If the clan becomes in-active, what will you do?

Imagine, I or Senior member used hacks in-game and you've knowledge of that act, what will you do?

Are you aware of clan wars, have you ever experienced clan wars?

And, good luck!

Sup_

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 01:52:48 am »
1 - I chose UF over the clans you mentioned because i just feel more comfortable in here than i feel being in other clans, i really like the way everyone behaves here compared to others.

2 - While my skills all around are not the best, what i can guarantee is that i can be very loyal to UF, once i make a commitment, i acknowledge it and stick to it, no matter in which condition my group is, i did the same commitment to VCPD, i can do the same for UF.

3 - I would talk it out with fellow UF members first and ask for advice, i would not just abruptly resign from the clan, if the clan becomes inactive i would still stick to it and help management a bit with tasks if possible, reminding myself this is just temporary and it will be over soon.

4 - I would silently report it to Management, i would not go around whining about it or resigning because of it because it would just further ruin UF's image in that moment.

5 - Not alot i personally never took part in one clanwar.

And thanks.

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 02:37:08 pm »
I miraculously see you in DM servers, tell us which server you will be playing the most.

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 02:58:47 pm »
He plays Littlewhiteys , EA and European City the most . Correct me if i am wrong , Francisco :)  :P

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 03:35:23 pm »
Good luck Sup_ and thanks for that wish, didn't notice you. :)

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 04:15:32 pm »
EL CAPITAN, Honestly, I never expected you to be here. I thought you'd be only upto Roleplaying, nevertheless, glad to see you around.
Good Luck!

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Sup_

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 09:26:29 pm »
I miraculously see you in DM servers, tell us which server you will be playing the most.

I play littlewhiteys the most, unfortunately due to school im not able to keep up with your timezone, i also have a hard time catching you online in anything that it's not argonath, i can keep up with sezar's, stubborn's, hazard's and plaga's timezone, but i have quite a little hard time keeping up with yours, but we should be able to meet in the weekends.

Sup_

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 09:34:28 pm »
Good luck Sup_ and thanks for that wish, didn't notice you. :)

EL CAPITAN, Honestly, I never expected you to be here. I thought you'd be only upto Roleplaying, nevertheless, glad to see you around.
Good Luck!

Thank you, thank you ;D

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 09:35:49 pm »
We are not forcing you to play with us, that's just if you can so it would be good. We could know each other better and we'll confront each other.

Sup_

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2018, 09:41:56 pm »
We are not forcing you to play with us, that's just if you can so it would be good. We could know each other better and we'll confront each other.

You have a point but it also would be good for me to have decent activity in the applicant stage so i can get my performance to be noted, so luchgox also has a point :P

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2018, 03:42:17 pm »
good luck

Vice Underdogs.