Author Topic: [Accepted -> Trainee -> Rookie -> Full Member] Clan Application - aWesOmE.  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 2003, 6th October

Timezone:- GMT+5

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- aWesOmE.

Previous Nicknames:- RKB_Ricky, Samurai.JacK^, [UFt]Hazard, [CFt]ReIgNs, =VK=Ra[E]eS, =AF=Diego, =AF=Destroyer, Playboy192, SamuraI, =R4Q33B=, [UFt]Dabangg, [UFt]Bhutto

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- 2012: Started VC:MP playing in a server called "Littlewhitey's" used to fight other players but always lost, I usually fought with team against others. Then XaARM taught me some tricks to become a good fighter, that tips weren't too golden for me but at that time I thought XaARM is an angel who came and taught me these tricks. I killed some players and then I started playing other servers.
2015: MaTrIx taught me C-Glitch and other glitches in European City. It took 1 month for me to learn fighting especially when in a combat. I finally learnt and ready to hunt my dream; UF, I joined UF and after some months I got kicked for reason Aimlock

Server's You are mostly online in:- - Grand Theft Auto European City
- [0.4] littlewhitey's VC-MP Server
- [0.4] Evolution A/D Official Server

Previous Clan(s):- AF, VK, CF, UF

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- AF - Less members and inactivity.
VK - Similar as AF
CF - couldn't handle this work because of my inactivity and work.
UF - Kicked, reason aimlock.

Are you banned in any server?:- - Capture The Flag - Aimlock
- Argonath RPG - Constantly Harassing

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- Because its been my dream since my vcmp career started to become a UF member. I seen Fulton, Arsal, Sanaullah, Azal and Chernobyl. They were skilled players and never raged like others do. I seen UF players making rampages on Littlewhitey's server. They were nightmare for lw's players. Then I helped their players and many of them left. But I wanted UF to become popular again so I thought that its the time to make it popular. I love this clan since my child hood.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yes, I got accepted. But caught right-handed and kicked for the reason -aimlock-

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- #l0v3_fr0m_#4w3s0mE_bhai!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 09:29:19 pm by Spiller »

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - aWesOmE.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 12:06:42 pm »
***Under Discussion***

Offline Casper

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 12:56:42 pm »
STOP SPAMMING.

DENIED!!!

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 01:56:06 pm »
dedicated , good luck once again!

Vice Underdogs.

Offline MaD_Nin[J]A

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 02:00:14 pm »
Good Luck

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 08:00:56 pm »
When you were denied last time?

Sup_

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 08:01:46 pm »
Good luck ;D

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 08:25:50 pm »
When you were denied last time?
23st September. Anyways, I thought wrong. I thought its the time to post uf app because 1 month is passed. Sorry for that and I have exams so I didn't look at the previous application.. Apology for that, peace.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:39:58 pm by H. »

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 08:52:50 pm »
Show us something cool to make you get in the clan, waiting for a month passed and then applying applications not the only good way, a/w GL!

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2018, 10:24:32 pm »
Show us something cool to make you get in the clan, waiting for a month passed and then applying applications not the only good way, a/w GL!
This is not a circus, he provided with comitment and loyalty, isn't that cool ? :)

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 10:29:23 pm »
Alright, I have improved my English skills, fighting skills and I have learnt from my past mistakes and want to improve them. I have satisfied many people and they're now supporting me and are good to me.

There's a quote that "Change starts with you, but it doesn't start until you do" I know that I disappointed the whole clan but it doesn't starts until you do, if you don't forgive somebody so in the future, someone may not accept your forgiveness. Please trust me so the future will start to get brighter and better.

I may not become a great member of UF in the past because of what I did in the past but my loyalty is still the same. There's nothing changed it it, count Zaim. He also used aimlock and he was never satisfied with UF members and so he joined MD clan again. They trusted him after period of time and he's now a MD member. I'm not saying that you should accept me indirectly (without any discussion) but you should see the change in me now.

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2018, 11:29:41 pm »
Not countering your application the more we discuss the more we get in touch.

There're some issues about your behavior, what you're gonna say about it? How can you prevent it?

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2018, 11:39:39 pm »
About my behavior, yes it is a little bit true that I'm an angry guy. I will fix my attitude as early as possible, thanks for the feedback. I will stay good in-order to become a good member and will respect every server and forum rule and regulation.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2018, 03:53:15 pm »
Well,  my first announcement will be a positive one! :)
I am really happy to announce, that finally after many efforts and discussion, UF team decided to re-accept H. as our brand new trainee. This is a chance you might not wanna waste because simply there won't be another one.
feel free to wear and protect UFt tag everywhere you go.
~UF managment

« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 03:55:32 pm by realdogge »