Author Topic: [Trainee - Left - Trainee - Left - Trainee] - G3ckoAmigo Here  (Read 8396 times)

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 19

Timezone:- GMT +5

GAME EXPERIENCE:  playing this game 3 years ago i think i am good in almost using every wep.
Game, which you play:- VC:MP,CS:Go.

Current Nickname:- G3ckoAmigo

Previous Nicknames:- Spectacular,JIN,G3cko shehryar.bangash etc etc

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- 3 Years ago

Server's You are mostly online in:- Only Littlewhiteys
Previous Clan(s):-  UF,OSK i forgot others clan i join but there were clans i joined and left.

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- I dont remember i left vcmp for about months but i came back.there maybe my old app u guys can check the reason..

Are you banned in any server?:- Never
NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- well i think uf is one of the best clan and i think this is the best clan for me

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Nah since i m back.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
i know by my old past u guys will think that i will leave uf again and dissapoint u guys again but this is not a case now know the value of clans and i am sure i will never leave this clan.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:09:14 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline Management

• Leader
    • View Profile
G3ckoAmigo Here
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 10:35:16 am »
Hi Gecko,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Offline QarZ

• User
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
Re: G3ckoAmigo Here
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 12:18:28 pm »
Hello Zain

I am asking sample questions?

1) What has changed?

2) Why should we trust you?

3) Why do you really want to be here?
Where is the Stupid FLAG?

Offline Radon

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 01:54:21 pm »
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
i am virgin.
LOL

Offline ŻỮβĮ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 02:13:42 pm »
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
i am virgin

Meet me after Ramadan 😄😄😄😄

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Saim

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 02:28:11 pm »
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
i am virgin

DAMN,  :o

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 03:20:03 pm »
well, Mr.shery we are surprised to see your application, even we don't trust you, as you know you left us many times with lame excuses. I'm damn pretty sure after one month you'll left us once again.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 04:50:53 pm »
well, Mr.shery we are surprised to see your application, even we don't trust you, as you know you left us many times with lame excuses. I'm damn pretty sure after one month you'll left us once again.
Hmm same here I am also surprised to see this !! Welcome :)

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 07:52:26 pm »
1) What has changed?
My hairStyle.
2) Why should we trust you?
Dont trust humans.
3) Why do you really want to be here?
actually i want to be here because i think uf is the best place for me.

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 07:53:03 pm »
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
i am virgin

Zubi is gay/confirmed.:P

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 07:55:34 pm »
that time was different actually i didnt understand the value of clans and other things too u know but now i am grown ass madafaka.I dont want u guys to trust me but if u do i will not disappoint u guys.

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 08:14:22 pm »
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
i am virgin

;D ;D
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Saim

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 08:18:23 pm »
Dear @spectecular there are many Clans in VC:MP why you choice this one again? Even you know you already disappointed us. And this is crew we want serious guy in UF. Qarz asked you about some question which one that what has changed? But you reply like a poor joke.If you will say me that you are friend of Qarz and you put this post for a fun so please kindly explain your self well.This is your application if you thought that you had many changes in you and impove your self so explain it be serious.
Have a nice Day!

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 08:25:50 pm »
Dear @spectecular there are many Clans in VC:MP why you choice this one again? Even you know you already disappointed us. And this is crew we want serious guy in UF. Qarz asked you about some question which one that what has changed? But you reply like a poor joke.If you will say me that you are friend of Qarz and you put this post for a fun so please kindly explain your self well.This is your application if you thought that you had many changes in you and impove your self so explain it be serious.
Have a nice Day!
arsal green boy also asked the same question and i reply and yea almost all uf members are my friends and the reason that changed my mind is that i now know how clan works and how to take responsibility.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 10:01:19 pm »
Have a nice Day!
arsal green boy also asked the same question and i reply and yea almost all uf members are my friends and the reason that changed my mind is that i now know how clan works and how to take responsibility.
Explain that question which we asked? We asked you but as Saim said ' You answered like a joke' . Btw I don't want to break my friendship with ya and don't mind it.Explain that question and you'll win me.