Author Topic: [Accepted - Trainee -> Rookie ] - Clan Application - Shadow.Jack^  (Read 3372 times)

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 19

Timezone:- GMT +5:30

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- Shadow.Jack^

Previous Nicknames:- [KF]Shadow.Jack^,[thug]Shadow.Jack^ and [thug]Shenty

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- 2015

Server's You are mostly online in:- VKs server,LW server,EC server a nd sometimes Evolution A/D server.

Previous Clan(s):- [KF] and [thug]

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- KF : KF clan is  known as Killing Force.The clan was good but their activity was not good in every servers.I left,because I was the only one in different servers who used to play with KF tag.I have not seen much members playing in different servers.Also,some of KF members are inactive for very long time.

[thug] : this clan was closed very early.

Are you banned in any server?:- No

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- This clan has good or well respected and skilled members.Clan members are mostly active in official servers like LW and EC server.UF's team work is very good aswell.If I get a chance for acceptance,then I promise that I will be mostly active and help my clan mates during the fight.Also,I will stay for very long time and won't leave.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yes,I'd closed my application because I was being known as stranger to every UF members.Meanwhile,most of UF members don't knew me from past.That's what,I was not ready to join UF clan.So,I'd decided to meet every active members to identify myself in front of UF and to make good friendship with every UF members.Now I'm ready to become a part of UF.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- None.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:38:04 pm by Decent_946 »

Saim

Re: Clan Application - Shadow.Jack^
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 09:45:31 pm »
Hello Shadow.Jack
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Offline Kyle

• User
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 10:43:14 pm »
Dear Jack.
I have a question for you. As you said KF clan is good and some of KF members are inactive for very long time. In your point of view this is your leaving reason too I'm right? if yes So, When UF's Member will be inactive so you leave us?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:45:13 pm by Kyle »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 11:39:56 am »
Sorry for posting here, Shadow, I just wanted to ask, can you please state which KF members are 'inactive' since a 'long time'? I'm just curious to know since I don't remember anyone being inactive.

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 12:32:14 pm »
Dear Jack.
I have a question for you. As you said KF clan is good and some of KF members are inactive for very long time. In your point of view this is your leaving reason too I'm right? if yes So, When UF's Member will be inactive so you leave us?
There are only 1-2 inactive KF members from starting time.In my view,KF members are mostly use to play in VKs server only,they are being inactive in official servers like EC And LW.So,I wanted them to play in these official servers mostly,but they didn't listen to me,also they use to play in different timezone.That's why I felt alone mostly and then left the clan.
Kyle,I won't leave UF clan,as this clan is already active everywhere.Once,UF members will be inactive,I won't leave,I will keep play either I feel alone,also I will wait for them to be active again.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 12:37:18 pm by Shadow.JacK^ »

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 01:31:37 pm »
Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- This clan has good or well respected and skilled members.Clan members are mostly active in official servers like LW and EC server.UF's team work is very good aswell.If I get a chance for acceptance,then I promise that I will be mostly active and help my clan mates during the fight.Also,I will stay for very long time and won't leave.
meh you confused me. 1st you say that you'll stay for a very long time which probably means that you'll leave after very lonnng time. At the same time you are saying that you won't leave. Oh wait, did you mean that you'll stay here for a long time and till then won't leave and leave afterwards ?

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yes,I'd closed my application because I was being known as stranger to every UF members.Meanwhile,most of UF members don't knew me from past.That's what,I was not ready to join UF clan.So,I'd decided to meet every active members to identify myself in front of UF and to make good friendship with every UF members.Now I'm ready to become a part of UF.[/b]
I had come to know someone just brain washed you about UF and made you to close your application and afterwards you realized that you were doing right but took a wrong step by closing your app. Isn't this so ?
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 02:34:04 pm »
I had come to know someone just brain washed you about UF and made you to close your application and afterwards you realized that you were doing right but took a wrong step by closing your app. Isn't this so ?

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 07:31:23 pm »

meh you confused me. 1st you say that you'll stay for a very long time which probably means that you'll leave after very lonnng time. At the same time you are saying that you won't leave. Oh wait, did you mean that you'll stay here for a long time and till then won't leave and leave afterwards ?

No,staying in the clan for long time doesn't mean that I will leave after long time.I won't leave the clan till if I have to leave VCMP or have to be inactive for long time.Even,if I have to leave VCMP in future for personal stuffs,I won't do resign from UF,I will try to come back in VCMP.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yes,I'd closed my application because I was being known as stranger to every UF members.Meanwhile,most of UF members don't knew me from past.That's what,I was not ready to join UF clan.So,I'd decided to meet every active members to identify myself in front of UF and to make good friendship with every UF members.Now I'm ready to become a part of UF.[/b]
No,when I left the KF clan,then fulton_619 had invited me to join UF because when he was in UF,he was to used be my best mate and he wanted me to join UF clan to do team work and make good relationship with UF members.But someone didn't told me to close my previous application.Even if someone could tell me to close my app,I won't follow him and his words.I'd thought deeply myself when I had made my application.Then,I'd realized that I was not ready at that moment because only 2 or 3 members used to know me and I wanted to every UF members to know about me very well.So,it's the reason that I had to close my application.

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 07:41:16 pm »
Best of luck dude

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 07:40:45 pm »
Accepted as trainee wear the UFt tag wherever you go in VCMP

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills