Author Topic: [Denied]Application - =Razor^  (Read 4895 times)

Offline RazorD3

• User
    • View Profile
[Denied]Application - =Razor^
« on: January 24, 2017, 12:28:47 am »
Which game do you play? [ VC:MP or SA:MP ]: SAMP and VCMP

Current Nickname: =Razor^

Previous Nicknames: SkyLineXS^, Sky[L]ineXS^, Ra[Z]eR^ and etc...

How old are you: 14

Servers you mostly play on: Brazil Real RPG/DM, European City, LittleWhiteys And VKs

VC-MP Experience: Playing since 2015

Previous Clans: BK, NYB and TNC

Reason of leaving your previous Clans: BK= I spoke in BK clan that if there were no active members in two days I was going to leave and the next day I was banned in the forum.

NYB= Inative Clan.

TNC= I Left Clan.

Reason for joining us: I always look for a good and active clan, I was chatting in the BK clan and Saim said that I had entered UF so I waited a bit because I had been expelled from BK, and I decided to apply here, Thanks

Additional Information: I play 3 or 4 hours a day, I am active, my favorite weapons are: Spas-12 , Stubby, Shotgun, M4 and Ruger

Saim

Re: Application - =Razor^
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 09:29:37 am »
Hello Razor
Thanks for applying in Unique Force. Your application is being discussed among us in our private boards. We will get back to you soon. Till then, be patient.

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 03:51:14 pm »
One simple question why UF why not any other clan?

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)

Offline RazorD3

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 04:07:24 pm »
One simple question why UF why not any other clan?
I want a good and active clan that is always members by my side, I chose this clan that seems to be great

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 04:44:53 pm »
Then what about LK MK and VU , in which you applied before ?
Sincerely post the links of all the applications in every clan On which you were trying your luck on
SS VU MK LK .

Vice Underdogs.

Saim

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 05:05:11 pm »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 05:15:32 pm by şąįɱ »

Offline RazorD3

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 05:28:26 pm »
SS Denied App
BK Denied App

It's you Razor?
Of course I am, and I was not denied of BK and SS app was denied a week

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 06:28:40 pm »
Ehm what about VU MK and LK? .

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 09:29:40 pm »
Reason for joining us: I always look for a good and active clan, I was chatting in the BK clan and Saim said that I had entered UF so I waited a bit because I had been expelled from BK, and I decided to apply here, Thanks
Thats actually good that you waited for a week before applying in another clan. But you should wait atleast 1 month before doing so. It shows lake of  patience in you. Btw, As i can see that your app is a bit better as compare to usual apps and you are not known to me. That is why i have some questions that you'l have to answer truely and correctly.

1.- You applied in SS last week and got denied. Isn't SS a good and active clan in vcmp ? then why you just removed it from the list? In short, you could have re-applied. Why didn't you wait a bit more?
2.- Applying in another clan right after getting denied where you applied previosuly is said to be clan hopping. Aren't you aware of it? Then why you did so? ( If you weren't/aren't aware of it, then you should be. ).
3.- Why did you choose UF ? Since there are number of active and good clans around VC-MP ?
4.- How many UF members you are acquainted with?
5.- Why should we trust you that you'd stay loyal to us? Can you assure us in some way?
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Jamez

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 10:08:20 pm »

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 10:11:56 pm »
Hmm. What about this Razer ? And thanks James for Providing information about him to us :)

Vice Underdogs.

Offline RazorD3

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 10:39:06 pm »
Thats actually good that you waited for a week before applying in another clan. But you should wait atleast 1 month before doing so. It shows lake of  patience in you. Btw, As i can see that your app is a bit better as compare to usual apps and you are not known to me. That is why i have some questions that you'l have to answer truely and correctly.

1.- You applied in SS last week and got denied. Isn't SS a good and active clan in vcmp ? then why you just removed it from the list? In short, you could have re-applied. Why didn't you wait a bit more?
2.- Applying in another clan right after getting denied where you applied previosuly is said to be clan hopping. Aren't you aware of it? Then why you did so? ( If you weren't/aren't aware of it, then you should be. ).
3.- Why did you choose UF ? Since there are number of active and good clans around VC-MP ?
4.- How many UF members you are acquainted with?
5.- Why should we trust you that you'd stay loyal to us? Can you assure us in some way?
1= I was denied SS for not contacting any members
2= I'm not a hopper clan, I'm aware I just want to have a clan too, I want to be accepted somehow, say I'm not prepared, the more I'm clear...
3= I get feeling, that I can not be accepted in any clan
4 = None For now. I only know Saim.
5= If I am accepted by UF I will be very grateful because I see that you are active. I know you do not trust me because I've been denied these clans, but I want a family in vcmp, you can trust me a lot, I will not decc. Thank you

Offline Jamez

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 11:05:39 pm »
Eu Razor si vc encero quere ta em um cla e vc sl deve aplicar en isse clan e no en tudos

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2017, 10:30:14 pm »

Its not the answer of my question. I did not ask you the reason behind getting denied.

2= I'm not a hopper clan, I'm aware I just want to have a clan too, I want to be accepted somehow, say I'm not prepared, the more I'm clear...
If you were aware of that thing then you could have wait atleast 1 month before applying in any other clan. As i noticed now that you quickly applied in SS after getting denied in BK. It means, you do not just care about the clan's reputation and you do not know what a clan actually is.

say I'm not prepared, the more I'm clear...
I never meant that otherwise i was not afraid to write that thing. Btw, now i can see that you are not ready yet.

3= I get feeling, that I can not be accepted in any clan
Well, I do not know about the other clans but you could have gotten a chance here if you would have responded to my questions properly.

5= If I am accepted by UF I will be very grateful because I see that you are active. I know you do not trust me because I've been denied these clans, but I want a family in vcmp, you can trust me a lot, I will not decc. Thank you
You are willing to join an active clan. Just suppose, there comes a time when most of the members go inactive you would leave the clan. Won't you?

You will come to know about the result by tomorrow.

Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 10:55:37 pm »
Seems like you already got an active clan ?
[MFt]=Razor^?
now don't say it wasn't you

Vice Underdogs.