Author Topic: Clan Application - SamuraI  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Clan Application - SamuraI
« on: July 01, 2018, 08:38:42 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 15

Timezone:- UTC+5

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- Samura*

Previous Nicknames:- RKB_Ricky - Hazard - Samurai.JacK^

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- I'm playing VC:MP since 2012. At first I was a newbie and liked VC:MP alot. Then a friendly and team partner helped me and taught me some skills then [VU_R]Matrix taught me C-glitch and other glitches.

Server's You are mostly online in:- ViceLand Server.
Littlewhitey's server.

Previous Clan(s):- AF, CF, VIP.

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- The reason for CF is: I had no time to play, was too busy and feeling uncomfortable.
The reason for VIP is: Less members and inactivity.
The reason for AF is: Less members and inactivity.

Are you banned in any server?:- EAD: Aimlock.
CTF: Aimlock.

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- I want to join UF clan because its my idol and my wish to join it and become a full member. Its members are friendly, skilled and old experienced. And I want to give all my skills, loyalty and respect. I'll be a great UF member again. Finally talking about skills & attitude. So obviously, i can be a good fighter, humorist and a joyful person in-game but when i have to do my job, I do it seriously.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yes, I was a selfish and bad guy who liked to hack. But now I'm a pure player.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- I'm unbanned in Littlewhiteys. I wish to join UF. Love you all! :) Final Chance please.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - SamuraI
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 09:38:55 pm »
What about your clan AF?

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 11:28:17 pm »
What about your clan AF?
I already mentioned above that I've closed the clan because of less members and inactivity. By the way here's the forum. www.afvc.smfnew2.com
I know that I lost my respect and now I'm here to regain it, its hard but not IMPOSSIBLE. :)

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 07:59:08 am »
Are you sure you're banned in only EAD and CTF? And tell me why we should trust you? Why we should trust someone who ruined image of UF, who has used aimlock, who has cheated us and community? Tell me why you used aimlock? Why we should trust you? Why another chance should be given to you? Why you think you deserve a second chance?

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 11:59:03 am »
I was so quick because of power-cut. Now I'll answer clearly.

Answer 1: No, I'm banned in European City and Argonath RPG too. But still fighting for justice in Argonath.
Answer 2: You know that every person do mistakes in his life and he needs a last chance to show his respect and loyalty again. I made mistakes and bad things, but now I'm a good person that's my promise I'll never use the hacks again in any server. I can't live without UF, because it was my family. I couldn't recognized it, we know the value of the thing when we lose it. I have lost it now I'm here to find it because I still expect some respect and love from the clan. I had aimlock, I just deleted it and reinstalled my Vice City. Now It's clean as my heart. I have ruined the image of UF but can rebuild it again. It's my promise that will never use the hacks and disappoint the family. I don't think this as clan but as my family. I share every matter here and feel comfortable. Well, I wasn't that newbie that time. I had m4 skills and some admins such as KillerX  had doubt that maybe I'm using the aimlock in EC server. But I NEVER used it in any other server expect Littlewhiteys. I used it for checking that its working or not. But now I'm a clean person with a clean heart. Hope you understand because none understood me til now. Expecting from family only. :)
Answer 3: I'm expecting another chance because everyone DESERVES a last chance and with the clean heart I'm saying it. Answers are done, now hope you understand my rip English. :(

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 12:15:51 pm »
Good luck bro hope good for you :')
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 12:57:33 pm »
Thank you for answers, but once again tell me why you used Aimlock when hundreds of people were banned for that shit before you? What you thought, where Aimlock will lead you too?  You are banned in most of the official servers including some popular servers.

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 02:10:26 pm »
At-first, I didn't even know about aimlock. ( I never searched in the google for aimlock ) then I wanted to know if its true and wanted to check the aimlock. Then I searched google about the aimlock and I got it. I used the aimlock in Littlewhiteys for testing and got banned for it. I was never a true hacker, who want to hack for money, stuff or etc. I just wanted to test the aimlock but now I have seen that testing hacks in Official servers is strictly prohibited. 2nd: I was never that active in CTF and EAD. They made the rules, who ever uses the aimlock so he'll be banned. That's why they just copied Littlewhitey's report and banned me for that. Now talking about Argonath RPG: I never used any hacks in Argonath, nor I will. That was some other reason, well here's the Unban Appeal. http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=124684.0 Thanks for paying attention.

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 11:26:29 am »
Got unbanned from European City also. (sorry for double post)

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2018, 11:29:04 am »
Yeah, the ban list was cleared. Please keep patience.

Offline jeury

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2018, 11:32:45 pm »
Gl

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2018, 01:47:59 pm »

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 06:48:52 pm »
Your application has been DENIED due to mass amount of Negative votes.Apply again later if you completely change yourself and meet the requirements to join UF.